Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing #9

Making my first wiki page was a fun experience. First, I looked at how other people had organized their sandboxes. For the most part, creating my sandbox page was not too difficult. The hardest part was adding images and my Voki. I got frustrated but I didn't let that stop me. I figured out how to add the extras just by trial and error. I used the Wikispaces cheat sheet to help me add online images.

As I look back at my sandbox page now, I see that my Voki isn't showing up like it was before. This just goes to show that technology will always be unpredictable. That is something to keep in mind when you use technology when you teach. Make sure to be extra prepared so there are no technical difficulties, but have a back up plan in case something happens.

1 comment:

  1. Mine page is not so great. I really need to work on this. It was harder than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete