Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thing #15

http://delicious.com/suzier110

Delicious is a great idea. At school when I am searching for lessons or resources I find myself with an endless, unorganized list of bookmarks. This is a great way to make some sense of my bookmarks and be able to find it again. I also love the fact that it is portable. Your bookmarks can go with you to any computer.

I had trouble deciding what to search for at this time of year. Since I am not teaching at the moment I don't have lessons or ideas that I am looking for (yet). I am, on the other hand, going on a cruise in Hawaii for the first time this summer with my husband and family, so I just happen to be thinking about that a lot. I have been doing lots of searches on the internet to find activities to do on the different islands we are going to. I decided to try saving my search results on Delicious so I can go back and share what I found with family. It has worked out great! I put tags on the island and activity. Now I will be prepared when we go to Hawaii. Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. Great use of Delicious. I am so random that I still struggle with using my Delicious account to my benefit. I like how you tagged them according to the island: Brilliant!!! I am working on a surprise party for my daughter, and I have bookmarks on several computers. You think I would automatically think of Delicious. Thanks for the helpful reminder!

    ReplyDelete