Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thing #19

I really liked the first grade example of VoiceThread, Library from A to Z. It is an excellent example of how to use VoiceThread with younger students. The students created an alphabet book, illustrated the pictures, and narrated the story.

I also found a VoiceThread of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. This would be a good way to present the story in a different way. It also gives me an idea of how I could create my own VoiceThread to tell a story.



I think it is really cool that comments can be added to a VoiceThread. This makes them more interactive. A student can write or record an answer to a question or a response to a picture or story. For example, in Going and Coming all the students give their opinion to the same picture. It is so amazing what is possible with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment