Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thing #7a

I have surprised myself by actually going back to check my Google reader. I knew I would have to post about it again, but before that I was interested in seeing what had been added. I admit that when I created my Google reader I didn't think I would actually use it. Some of my friend's have put their blog links on Facebook so I decided to add those to my Google reader. I really like being able to see who has added to their blog in one local place.

If you are a fan of The Bachelorette, there is some juicy information on Reality Steve's blog. Somehow reality Steve has some inside information on what happens on the show before it airs. This show is so ridiculous and dramatic I don't know why I watch it, but I do. Don't look yet if you don't want to know how it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment